Moving with technology, the landscape of Human Resources (HR) have been undergoing enormous change in its roles and functions. Unlike the conventional supporting role, HR is increasingly playing a leading role in critical business decisions.
Past X-PM Missions
The Human Resources department would have to deal with: functions of the organisation, optimisation of information systems and operations, integration of post-acquisition processes, global talent management, remuneration management, management of the social partners and compliance with regulations.
X-PM supports transformation projects such as:
- Reductions in workforce, site closures, transfers and reclassification roles
- Digital transformation, collaborative models, new services for employees
- Opening of new centres, subsidiaries abroad, rapid recruitment of local personnel
Critical situations in which HR also plays a key role in include:
- Health and safety issues
- Crisis such as financial distress faced by companies
- Workers’ strikes and resistance to change
These situations can put the company in jeopardy, requiring the need for intervention of experienced managers capable of negotiations and decision-making.
The success of a HR transformation project would depend on the adaptability of the Human Resources Manager to the company’s culture. X-PM selects the suitable Transition Manager by targeting its research on personalities who understands and create synergy in your teams.