X-PM helps its clients in the Aerospace, Defense & Security and Energy industries in executing their strategic decisions, ensuring the success of their projects worldwide, implementing their development plans with a team of industry specialists or transition managers.
This team, led by Denis Azria, draws on a talent pool of high level managers, former CEOs, COO, Heads of Divisions / Branches, Project & Program Directors or functional managers (CFOs, CPOs etc) all having over 20 years of experience with leading companies. Their in-depth industry knowledge, professional competencies and global vision allow them to quickly obtain the expected results and successfully complete any assignment they undertake.
X-PM Engagements in the A&D | Energy industries
- Re-structuring of a Spanish subsidiary of a specialised defense engineering company
- Improving the industrial performance of an aircraft equipment manufacturer
- Defining and implementing a configuration management system for two merged aircraft manufacturing entities
X-PM’s Competitive Edge
In Aerospace, Defense and Security industries, regulatory, safety & security and economic constraints are of the highest priority. Since the client and supplier environments or industrial operations are very specific, X-PM ensures that the transition manager placed understands the environment intimately and can be quickly deployed over a wide range of functions or geographies.
X-PM’s Aerospace, Defense & Security and Energy practice offers our clients advisory and management services for a wide range of issues:
- Improving the productivity of an industrial site or a subsidiary
- Building a Greenfield factory
- Reducing procurement costs
Project & Program Management
- Taking over difficult projects
- Auditing and turning around a program
- Coaching of project teams
- Leading the local support office for international projects
Strategy & Development
- Performing a pre-acquisition due diligence and or a post-merger integration program
- Selling a non-strategic business unit
- Opening / taking over a foreign subsidiary or joint-venture
- Turning around a non-performing business unit
X-PM : PROFESSIONAL SPECIALISTS IN AEROSPACE PROVIDE FAST, EFFECTIVE INTERVENTION
In the Aerospace industry, companies face strong regulatory, security and economic constraints in both customer and supplier environments.
X-PM brings to its clients the security of the operations carried out by senior experienced executives who can intervene quickly on various geographical and functional fields.